Our Return Policy complies with the Current Regulations for Online Sales.
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (HURTADO Y URIA JOYEROS, C / Autonomia 76, 48012, Bilbao, Vizcaya. 944 424 983 email@example.com) your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (by For example, a letter sent by post, fax, or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
Legal exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive delivery method that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have submitted proof of the return, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver the goods directly to HURTADO Y URIA JOYEROS, C / Autonomia 76, 48012, Bilbao, Vizcaya. 944 424 983 firstname.lastname@example.org, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract. The term will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before said term has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Model withdrawal form:
- For the attention of: Maridel Uria, HURTADO Y URIA JOYEROS, C / Autonomia 76, 48012, Bilbao, Vizcaya. 944 424 983 email@example.com
- I hereby inform you / we communicate (*) that I withdraw from me / we withdraw from our (*) sale contract of the following good (*)
- Ordered on / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)